Recipe Shortcake with cream
Delicate cake with cream "Pink Flower"I propose to make very delicate cakes "Pink Flower". They perfectly match the marshmallow cream and a delicate, gentle base from the classic shortbread dough. To make the cakes especially delicate, the short pastry should be rolled thin enough - no more than 4-5 mm thick. It should be remembered that the dough with a kneading must at least contact with the heat of the hands, then the products from it will come out especially tasty. For kneading the dough, I suggest using a food processor, and kneading it very quickly - literally with a few hand movements.
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 50g
- Wheat Flour 150 g
- Marshmallow 150 g
- Sour cream 50 g
- Butter 100 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of cakes we need a cream of marshmallows, butter, sugar, flour.
- Step 2 To prepare the dough, combine the oil from the refrigerator, the flour and sugar in the bowl of the food processor (nozzle - metal knife).
- Step 3 Grind everything in 1 minute.
- Step 4 Very quickly collect the formed mass in a ball - just a few hand movements.
- Step 5 Roll out the dough on a half-burnt board with a thickness of 0.4 cm. Cut out the workpiece for flowers using a mold.
- Step 6 Put the billets from the dough into a refractory baking dish.
- Step 7 Bake for 10-12 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Step 8 Cool the cookies. Using a culinary syringe (nozzle "star"), squeeze out the marshmallow cream into the center of the workpiece with a slide.
- Step 9 Keep the cakes in the fridge before serving.