Recipe Biscuit protein with almonds
Cookies with almonds This is a recipe for ItalianBiscuits of whipped proteins with the addition of crushed almonds and decorated with whole nut. The main guarantee for successful cookies is well-beaten proteins - without a gram of yolks, whipped in a low-fat container. The recipe is ideal for "recycling" the remaining proteins. Instead of almonds in extreme cases, you can use walnuts, hazelnuts. Whisk the proteins only in the amount that will fit in the oven at a time, as it will not work again for the second bookmark. If there are a lot of proteins, then in this case you need to cook and bake each batch separately.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sugar 200g
- Almond 130 g
- White wine vinegar 5 ml
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 Prepare egg whites, sugar, almonds (leave 15 pieces for decoration), vinegar.
- Step 2 All the almonds should be roasted in a dry pan (and cooked for decoration). The remaining almonds to grind in a blender in a crumb.
- Step 3 Squirrels whip in lush, thick foam along with a small pinch of salt.
- Step 4 Add the wine vinegar, stir. Sprinkle sugar, move to smoothness, add almond crumb. Spoon the mixture from top to bottom.
- Step 5 When the mass becomes uniform, lay the cookies with two spoons on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. For each put on the nut.
- Step 6 Put in the oven preheated to 100 ° C. Dry for 1.5 hours at this temperature.
- Step 7 Remove from the oven, cool, remove from the paper. Cookies should be easily separated.