Spaghetti Recipe with Fish
Cooking spaghetti with fish This ItalianPasta is not just pasta with tomato, it's a piece of art that can be done in hundreds of variations. If you want to surprise your family or pamper yourself with a delicious lunch, you should definitely try to cook spaghetti with fish. This simple recipe will be able to even the most inexperienced mistress, but everything will turn out delicious and beautiful. Spaghetti with fish is ideal for both lunch and dinner. This universal recipe will certainly settle in your cookbook. After all, cooking spaghetti with fish is quite simple, but the taste is just wonderful. The recipe is universal in that you can experiment with the ingredients. If you change the variety of fish, the taste will be slightly different. And if you give preference to salmon, you will get a very festive recipe.
- Spaghetti 500 g
- Tilapia fillet 500g
- Tomatoes 4 pcs.
- Butter 80 g
- Garlic 6 denticles
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For cooking spaghetti with fish, take: spaghetti from hard wheat varieties, tilapia fillets, tomatoes, garlic, butter, greens and lemon.
- Step 2 Wash tomatoes, cut and rub through a sieve to get mashed potatoes (you can rub on a grater or in a blender).
- Step 3 Tilapia or other white fish fillets should be washed and cut into strips.
- Step 4 Melt the butter in the pan and fry the cloves of garlic in it for no more than 1 minute (if the teeth are large, then they can be cut in half).
- Step 5 Add the grated tomatoes and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Step 6 Add the fish fillets to the pan, season with juice and zest 1 lemon, salt and pepper.
- Step 7 Stew on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 8 Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Step 9 Connect the spaghetti and fillets in tomato.
- Step 10 Serve spaghetti with fish immediately, sprinkle with a handful of finely chopped parsley.