Recipe for Scotch Eggs
Dish from England Eggs in Scotland are wonderfulAn ancient dish that has survived to this day. Since then, the dish remains unchanged. Inside, boiled egg, minced meat, which is cooked to this day with beef, pork, poultry, fish, and during the war, in England, cooked with mashed potatoes. This is a universal snack that can be served both hot and cold, with different sauces. It is suitable for dinner and picnic, as well as it will look great on the festive table.
- Eggs quail 10 pcs.
- Beef minced 200 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Breadcrumbs 3 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Refined Sunflower Oil 200 ml
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare eggs in Scotch you need to take: quail eggs, ground beef, garlic, mustard and breadcrumbs.
- Step 2 Boil in a steep and clean quail eggs. In the minced meat, add crushed garlic cloves, a teaspoon of mustard and salt to taste.
- Step 3 Make a ground meatball out of minced meat, put the egg on the middle and roll the ball. A meat ball is dipped in a chatterbox from a chicken egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Step 4 Prepared meat balls with eggFilling, for 1-2 minutes fry in hot oil until golden brown. Fried eggs in Scotland dry from excess oil on a paper towel. Serve and serve to the table.