Apple and tomato salad Recipe
Salad with tomatoes and feta Very refreshing andJuicy salad. An unusual combination of tomatoes, apples and garlic is interesting, piquant and surprisingly tasty. Cream dressing makes the salad tender. Interesting notes are added and feta, and fresh dill. Salad for every day, easy to prepare. But I think he can go to the festive table!
- Cheese Feta 100 g
- Tomatoes 100 g
- Apple 1 pc.
- Cream 50 ml
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Fresh dill 15 g
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need a sweet and sour apple, tomatoes, garlic, feta, cream, dill, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Remove the apple from the skin, remove the core, cut into thin slices.
- Step 3 Immediately pour the apple with cream. Season with salt and pepper. Salt should be added a little, as its salinity will also add feta.
- Step 4 Pass garlic through the garlic and add it to the apple.
- Step 5 On top of crumbling fetu.
- Step 6 Add the sliced tomatoes.
- Step 7 Stir. Decorate with dill above.