Recipe Potato Mulffy
Potato cake with baconMillef is very satisfying and self-sufficient dish. I slightly diversified its taste by adding thyme. It's good to eat a slice on a cold winter evening. In the original, gruyere cheese is used, but a regular hard cheese with a sharp taste is also suitable. As a matter of fact it is a potato pie from a potato of cheese and bacon, but what juicy and fragrant it turns out! This is a cake from the chief Martin Berasategui. Mille-feuille is translated from the French "a thousand leaves", for this dish potatoes are cut into thin slices.
- Potatoes 5 pcs.
- Cheese Parmesan 100 g
- Butter 60 g
- Bacon 200 g
- Thyme (Thyme) fresh 5 sprigs
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, pre-freeze the butter, use parmesan cheese (you can take the gruyere cheese), prepare thyme, potato, bacon and salt.
- Step 2 Pour the bacon shape so that you can top the potatoes.
- Step 3 Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices, you can use a special grater.
- Step 4 Lay out a layer of potatoes, some frozen butter and a few thyme leaves. You can salt, but if you have salted bacon, then put less salt.
- Step 5 Sprinkle with cheese and repeat layer by layer until the shape is filled.
- Step 6 The last layer should be only from the potato.
- Step 7 Close the bacon potatoes.
- Step 8 Close the two layers of foil and put in the oven at 190 ° C for 1 hour and 10 minutes, then remove the foil and brown it for another 10 minutes.
- Step 9 Potato cake with bacon is ready.
- Step 10 The cake is well removed and does not stick to the mold. The dish is very satisfying, it will completely replace a full dinner. Bon Appetit!