Recipe Cookies "Confetti"
- Butter, room temperature - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 1/4 Cups
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons
- Almond extract - 1 teaspoon
- Egg - 1 piece
- Flour - 2 1/2 cups
- Cornstarch - 1/4 cup
- Soda - 3/4 Teaspoons
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- Sugar powder in the form of balls - 1/2 cup
- Sugar powder in the form of sticks - 2 Art. Spoons
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Beat butter and sugar with a mixer for 2 minutes until creamy consistency. Add vanilla extract, almond extract and egg. Beat up to homogeneity. 2. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, starch, soda and salt. Gradually add the flour mix to the oil mixture and continue whisking at low speed until smooth. 3. Stir with sprinkling, but do not mix too long. 4. Using a spoon for ice cream put the cookies on the baking sheets at a distance of 3.5 cm from each other, about 8 pieces of biscuits on a baking sheet. 5. Bake for about 15 minutes, until light-golden at the edges. Check the cookie is ready in 10 minutes. Cool the finished cookie on the grate.