Recipe Gem from strawberries and oranges
We prepare jam for the winter Preparation of fruits andBerries for the preparation of jam almost does not differ from the preparation of raw materials for cooking jam. Apples, pears, quinces are cut into slices and the seminal chambers are cut, pits are removed from plums, cherries, apricots and peaches. The rhubarb is cleaned of fibers and cut into pieces. To soften the dense consistency of some fruits and berries, blanching is very often used. For this, prepared fruits and fruits (apples, pears, dog rose, black currant, gooseberry, ordinary mountain ash, aronia blackfruit, etc.) before cooking are dipped for several minutes into boiling water. Berries of cranberries, cowberry, sea buckthorn, ordinary mountain ash, chokeberry aronia, gooseberry and black currant before cooking boil or pass through a meat grinder. And such delicate berries as raspberries, strawberries, strawberries, blueberries, blueberries and so well and quickly boil and do not require any preliminary preparation.
- Strawberry 800 g
- Orange 500 g
- Sugar 1300 g
- Melissa lemon 20 g
- Orange liqueur 50 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the jam, you need to take fresh strawberries, oranges, sugar, lemon balm and orange liqueur.
- Step 2 Oranges to fill with boiling water, cut into 4 pieces and cut each quarter thinly, removing the seeds.
- Step 3 Prepare the prepared oranges with 2 cups of sugar and leave for a tincture for 10 hours.
- Step 4 Peel the strawberries from the sepals, put them in a colander, several times put in a bucket of cold water and drain.
- Step 5 Put the strawberries in the cooking container, mix with the remaining sugar and leave for 1 hour.
- Step 6 Melissa leaves thoroughly wash, dry and shred.
- Step 7 Combine the oranges with the strawberries, addLiqueur and lemon balm leaves, bring the mass to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Prepared jam immediately packaged in dry sterilized jars and ukuporit boiled lids.