Salad with apple and spinach Recipe
"Meter for the stomach" Spinach in many countriesCalled the king of greenery, which is quite deserved, as it is rich in vitamins and other trace elements, it is advised to eat literally everything. Spinach can be fresh or frozen, but still it is seasonal greens, and therefore it is better to eat it in the spring and summer, when the leaves are full of nutrients. Fresh spinach is better to immediately send to a salad or other conceived dish, store it advise no more than 2-3 days in the refrigerator, otherwise the leaves begin to wilt and lose their freshness. Spinach greens are often used in the preparation of salads, sauces, light soups. One of the features of spinach can be called "insidious" reduction in volume during heat treatment, it literally disappears and melts, so do not be afraid of a large amount of spinach to send stew on a small frying pan. We suggest you to prepare a vitamin salad from spinach leaves with an apple, nuts and fill everything with olive oil. Salad is easy both in cooking and for the body, which is very useful in spring and summer heat.
- Spinach fresh 150 g
- Apple 2 pcs.
- Almonds 20 g
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For a salad you need a large bunch of fresh spinach, 2 juicy sweet apples and a handful of nuts.
- Step 2 Spinach is well washed, drained and cut.
- Step 3 Peel the apples from the peel and seeds and cut into thin strips.
- Step 4 Handful of almonds with a knife.
- Step 5 Combine the spinach leaves, apples and almonds.
- Step 6 Add the lemon juice, a pinch of salt and 3-4 tablespoons. Olive oil - mix well the salad.