Meat Rolls Recipe "Fingers"
Meat Rolls-Fingers Every time beforeHoliday, especially if guests are planned, I want to surprise them with something very tasty, unusual and original. Many do not dare to experiment and cook for a hot some sort of "crown" dish, which certainly will not fail: paulmen, cabbage rolls, manti. But all these dishes require a lot of time for cooking, and sometimes the availability of assistants. Agree, nalepit pelmeni even on your family is not easy. But you still need to crumble up salads, cover the table, and even bring yourself in order. Therefore, it is desirable to find such a recipe that the dish was tasty and beautiful, and did not require a multi-hour standing at the stove, and it could be warmed without loss of taste and deterioration of appearance. This is the dish we are offering you to try to cook today - meat fingers, so that next time you do not have to rack your brains and waste time searching for an original and simple recipe. Perhaps, in order to prepare Fingers, you will need help in order to properly repel the meat, but with everything else you can easily handle yourself. And for the time that your fragrant "Fingers" will slowly languish in a frying pan, you will have time not only to serve the table, but also to take a bath, and make a beautiful hairstyle.
- Pork tenderloin 800 g
- Fat is fresh 150 g
- Garlic 5 g
- Salt 3 pinch
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Water boiled 2 tbsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the fingers, take the pork tenderloin, lard, garlic, vegetable oil, salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Wash the meat and cut into pieces up to 1 cm thick.
- Step 3 Then, with a kitchen hammer, it's good to beat the meat from two sides.
- Step 4 Finely chop the fat. Salo can be taken as fresh or salty.
- Step 5 To fill the fingers, you need to prepare lard, salt, pepper and garlic, squeezed through garlic.
- Step 6 Piece a piece of beaten meat a little salt and pepper, grease with squeezed garlic and put 4-6 pieces of fat on the edge.
- Step 7 Then wrap everything in the roll.
- Step 8 Each meat roll is wrapped with a simple thread so that during frying they are not opened (it is better to take the thread light - neutral).
- Step 9 Preheat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a deep frying pan and fry fingers from all sides until golden brown.
- Step 10 Then remove the threads, put the fingers in a saucepan and pour boiling water, so that it slightly covers the top layer, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 11 Put the stew under the lid on a slow fire for 45-60 minutes, meat rolls should become soft.