Recipe Yeast dough on serum
Serum Dough The recipe for this test was bornaccidentally. But to be honest, I fell in love with him. Kneading is easy, even the beginning hostess can cope. And the result is simply excellent. The taste of the dough is unsweetened, because there is almost no sugar in it. This makes it universal. You do not have any restrictions in the choice of the filling. Whether it's meat or jam, you can use whatever you want with this test. The dough is very suitable. Baking made from it is magnificent, soft, airy. I'm not exaggerating, it really is. Even after a few days, the products from this test remain as soft.
- Whey 500 ml
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Butter 100 g
- Yeast, fresh, 25 g
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 7 tbsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the dough, you will need fresh milk whey, chicken eggs, butter and wheat flour.
- Step 2 Heat the serum slightly so that it is warm. Dissolve sugar and yeast in it. Leave the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 Butter the butter and melt.
- Step 4 Mix the diluted yeast with a whisk, if you hear noise and small bubbles on the surface, then you can add eggs.
- Step 5 Then add melted butter and mix well.
- Step 6 Now start introducing the sifted flour. You should get a soft dough that does not stick to your hands. When you have achieved this, put it in a convenient container for lifting. Leave for 1 hour, covered with a wet towel.
- Step 7 After 1 hour, the dough will rise well and increase in size.
- Step 8 Close it, cover it with a towel and leave it for another hour.
- Step 9 Now the dough is almost ready. It's time to feel good again.
- Step 10 You can start molding and baking.