Oatmeal in the Multivariate Recipe
Breakfast with oatmeal porridge from the Kasha multivarqua isA fine dish for breakfast. The composition and method of cooking porridges are divided into crumbly, viscous and liquid. Correctly cooked viscous oatmeal porridge should keep a slide on the plate, not blurring. Traditionally, porridges were cooked in ovens in clay pots. Today we will prepare a viscous oat porridge on the water in a multivark (I already said that the effect is very similar to cooking in an oven). Frankly, I, as a lover of porridge for breakfast, found this method of cooking convenient. Yes, and I liked the porridge very much. Dried fruits gave the porridge a sweet and sour taste. If you are a lover of oatmeal in a more liquid form, take more water. In any case, the porridge will turn out delicious, will not burn, it will not "run away from the pan." This is the advantage of cooking porridge in a multivark.
- Oat flakes 70 g
- Raisin 50g light
- Dried apricots 30 grams
- Salt 2 g
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Water 320 ml
- Butter 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare a viscous oatmeal porridge, we will need oat flakes 1 multistakan, butter, dried apricots, raisins, salt, sugar, water 2 multi-glass.
- Step 2 Oat flakes sift through a sieve.
- Step 3 Boil the water. Prepare dried fruits: raisins and dried apricots to wash, dry on a paper towel. Cut dried apricots into small pieces.
- Step 4 The inner walls of the multi-bowl bowl (I have Panasonic's multi- welding machine) should be smeared with a piece of butter. Remaining oil on the bottom.
- Step 5 Put the sifted oatmeal into the bowl.
- Step 6 Topped with dried fruits.
- Step 7 Pour oat flakes with dried fruits with boiling water. (In this case, the porridge is more delicious).
- Step 8 Add sugar and salt (to taste).
- Step 9 Put the bowl in the multivark. Close the cover. Turn on cooking mode "Quenching", set the time to 20 minutes.
- Step 10 Turn off the multivark. The porridge is ready.
- Step 11 Transfer the porridge into a ceramic saucepan. To cover with a lid. Serve hot for breakfast or dinner.