Homemade Chips Recipe
- Large potatoes - 2 pieces
- Large parsnip root - 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil - 6 st. Spoons
- Ground white pepper - - To taste
- Salt - - To taste
1. Cut the potatoes and peeled parsnips with the thinnest slices that you can get. The thickness of potato circles should not be more than 0,3-0,4 mm. 2. Pour the sliced vegetables with oil, shake so that the oil covers all the pieces. Salt and pepper. 3. Place the vegetable slices on a baking sheet in one layer. Heat the oven to 200 ° C, put the baking tray in the oven. Bake the chips until golden brown (13-15 minutes). 4. Remove the baking tray from the oven. Once again season the chips with pepper and salt. Transfer the toasted slices to the grill - cool down. Serve with sauce or sour cream to fish.