Recipe Cottage cheese casserole with cornflakes and cranberries
Casserole for breakfast Cottage cheese casserole -A useful dish, for the preparation of which you do not need to spend much effort, time and money. And despite this, it enjoys constant popularity - it is loved by both adults and children. Casserole is very well prepared in the evening - it takes several minutes to combine the necessary products and put the dish in the oven, and after 45 minutes turn it off. And then you can treat your relatives at once in the evening or leave the casserole till morning and eat it for breakfast. I propose to prepare an interesting curd casserole with cornflakes and cranberries. In addition to taste, you will be pleasantly surprised by the beautiful cut of the casserole!
- Curd 250g
- Cranberry fresh 50 g
- Corn Flakes 150g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Butter 20 g
- Step 1 To make a curd casserole with cornflakes and cranberries, we will need cottage cheese, cranberries, lemon, egg, corn flakes, sugar, butter.
- Step 2 Cottage cheese thoroughly crushed with a food processor, blender or meat grinder along with lemon and egg.
- Step 3 Add sugar, softened butter.
- Step 4 Mix cottage cheese and cranberries into the curd mass.
- Step 5 Put the mixture into a prepared baking dish.
- Step 6 Bake for 40-45 minutes at 190 ° C.