Recipe Apple sauce
Sauce of apples and horseradish Learn to cook sauces -The thing is very useful, as the new sauce changes the taste of the usual dish, making it every time unusual, non-offensive and in a new way attractive. Sauce from apples is very delicate, with pleasant sourness and aroma of lemon. Adding quite a bit of horseradish root gives it the necessary little sharpness. This gentle sauce can be eaten even by children. It is great for boiled meat, fish, sausages.
- Apple 4 pcs.
- Water 15 ml
- Horseradish root 20 g
- Sugar 1 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 50 g
- Step 1 To make apple sauce we need apples, lemon, horseradish, sugar.
- Step 2 Peel the apples from the peel and the core, cut into pieces.
- Step 3 Horseradish grate on a fine grater.
- Step 4 Add the apples with water, add sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel, boil on low heat until cooked - about 45 minutes.
- Step 5 Grind the finished apples blender.
- Step 6 Add the horseradish. Mix.
- Step 7 Serve with boiled fish and meat.