Recipe: Pork baked in dough
Meat baked in the test Experience of baking meat,Pork in particular, showed that the juiciest it is obtained in the test. Neither the foil, nor the sleeve for baking did not give such a result. The dough itself after cooking is also edible, to taste like a pizza dough, but harder and harder. The dough can be made with the addition of whole wheat flour (150 g per 100 g of wheat flour of the highest grade). Pork take either a neck or flesh (as for chops, you can with a bone). Garlic can be stuffed with meat or simply put peeled and cut into two parts of the tooth close to the meat.
- Pork pulp 900g
- Salt 1.25 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- A mixture of Italian herbs 0.5 tsp.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Flour, wheat 250 g
- Water 200 ml
- Step 1 Prepare foods: pork, flour, garlic, pepper, water.
- Step 2 Wash meat, dry with a napkin. Sprinkle with salt (1 tsp) and spices, distribute them as evenly as possible over the entire surface. Cover with a film and put it in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Step 3 Sift the flour into a bowl, add 0.25 tsp. Salt and water.
- Step 4 Knead the dough. It should be as dense as dumplings.
- Step 5 Spray the table with flour. Roll the dough into a layer about 4-5 mm thick.
- Step 6 Place meat in the center of the test. Add the garlic.
- Step 7 "Suck" the meat, from above carry out 2 holes for the exit of steam. Put in a greased baking dish and a flour-sprinkled baking dish.
- Step 8 Bake at 180 ° C for 2 hours.