Recipe Buckwheat porridge with fried mushrooms
Buckwheat - it's tasty and useful Buckwheat porridge -True Russian national food, which, along with the cabbage soup, is one of the first in the frequency of cooking places in the diet of our ancestors. The word "porridge", found in many Russian proverbs, sayings, fairy tales and parables, most often means buckwheat, and not some other porridge. It is now buckwheat groats in value ranked in a row with rice and other "overseas" cereals, but before that it was the most affordable and common product. The benefits of buckwheat, which supplies our body with protein, iron, lots of vitamins and helps to get rid of excess cholesterol, everyone knows, perhaps. In addition, it is one of the few products that has not yet been subjected to gene modification. The same can be said about mushrooms. They, just like buckwheat, from time immemorial have satisfied the need of our progenitors in the protein, replacing the infrequently used meat in the summer. The dish we offer - buckwheat porridge with fried mushrooms will perfectly satisfy the hunger and will give you a feeling of satiety for a long time. Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms can be cooked for vegetarians and during religious fasting.
- Buckwheat groats 1 tbsp.
- Mushrooms champignons 200 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Butter 10 g
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For cooking buckwheat porridge with fried champignons, take buckwheat, mushrooms, onions and spices.
- Step 2 Buckwheat groats and my in cool water. Fill 1 cup of cereal with 2 glasses of cold water, salt and cook under the lid 20 minutes from the time of boiling (until the water evaporates completely).
- Step 3 Mushrooms are mine, dried and cut into halves or in 4 parts.
- Step 4 2 medium bulbs cut into half rings.
- Step 5 Mushrooms and onions we send roasted in vegetable oil for 25 minutes, at the end we add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 6 Before serving in the porridge, add a little butter and top mushrooms.