Recipe for the Whip "To tea"
Sweet brushwood The taste of brushwood is familiar from childhood. Memories of him remain for life, because his mother once cooked it. For daily vanity we sometimes forget to cook this delicacy for our children. But the recipes are not lost, they are passed on from generation to generation. I propose to put in your culinary treasury a recipe for the preparation of brushwood on sour cream. Ruddy curls, abundantly sprinkled with powdered sugar, will be appreciated by both adults and children.
- Flour, wheat 350 g
- Sour cream 100 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sugar 50g
- Vanillin 1 pinch
- Sugar powder 100 g
- Margarine 50g
- Table vinegar 10 ml
- Sunflower refined oil 400 ml
- Step 1 To prepare firewood, you need to take top grade flour, sour cream, eggs, sugar, sugar powder, margarine, vinegar, vanillin and vegetable oil.
- Step 2 Sift flour and chop with margarine.
- Step 3 Sugar pour into a bowl and drive in eggs.
- Step 4 Mix thoroughly.
- Step 5 In the flour with margarine add the beaten eggs, sour cream and vinegar and knead the dough, and knead it until the bubbles appear in it.
- Step 6 Finish the dough thinly roll out and cut into strips 3 cm wide and 15 cm long.
- Step 7 In the middle of each strip, make an incision in length and pass one end of the strip into it.
- Step 8 The products are immediately lowered into the heatedFrying so that they swim freely in it. For uniform frying of brushwood, turn with a whisk. Finished products put on paper towels to remove excess fat.
- Step 9 When feeding brushwood sprinkle abundantly with powdered sugar mixed with vanillin.