Recipe Coffee jelly in a creamy-liqueur cocktail
Jelly in a creamy cocktail This low-alcoholDessert is intended exclusively for a festive table. It can be prepared either from ground natural coffee or from soluble coffee beans. Coffee jelly should have such strong and elastic consistency that it could be easily cut with a knife. That's why for 500 ml of liquid you need to take at least 50 g of gelatin. Instead of liqueur "Amaretto", of course, you can take and some other liquor, but the combination of coffee and this liqueur is the most desirable.
- Water 500 ml
- Coffee instant 25 g
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Cream 400 ml
- Liqueur "Amaretto" 150 ml
- Gelatine 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare the dessert, take 500 ml of water, instant coffee, sugar, 10% fat cream and Amaretto liqueur, gelatin.
- Step 2 Water to bring to a boil and dissolve in it coffee and sugar. Cool the solution to room temperature.
- Step 3 Wash gelatin in 150 ml of coffee solution for 40 minutes.
- Step 4 Heat the remaining coffee solution toTemperature 70 ° C, put it into a swollen gelatin and with stirring let it completely melt. Pour the grout into the tray, cool at room temperature, and then put in the refrigerator to freeze.
- Step 5 Well frozen, dense jelly cut into small cubes.
- Step 6 Put the jelly portion in vases or kneads.
- Step 7 Pour the liqueur into the cream and mix it.
- Step 8 Pour the jelly with a creamy-liqueur cocktail.