Recipe Pie with cabbage in a multicrew
- White cabbage - 500 Grams (for filling)
- Salt - 10 Grams (for filling - 5 grams, for the test - 5 grams).
- Vegetable oil - 100 Grams
- Wheat flour - 1 Glass (for dough)
- Butter - 100 Grams (for dough)
- Egg - 3 pieces (for dough)
- Sour cream 250 grams (for dough)
- Sugar - 5 Grams (for dough)
- Baking powder - 5 Grams
1. Shred cabbage, grind with salt. Leave for 5 minutes, after which 10 minutes fry in a frying pan in vegetable oil. 2. Prepare the dough. To do this, first mix the eggs well with sour cream. 3. Add softened butter to the mixture. We mix everything well. Add salt, sugar, baking powder. Stirring. 4. Add the flour. The dough should have the consistency of sour cream. 5. Lubricate the container from the multivark oil. Pour there 1/2 of the test. 6. Drain the secreted juice from the cabbage. Then spread it on the dough. Top pour the remaining dough. If desired, you can sprinkle with sesame seeds. 7. Turn the multivark on the "Baking" mode, the time is 1 hour. After the signal has sounded, leave the cake to stand for another 15 minutes. Then take out and cool the cake. Bon Appetit! Your work will be appreciated!