Cheese curd pudding from microwave oven
Curd pudding in microwaveTo cook a very delicate and fragrant cottage cheese pudding. The highlight of this pudding is that it is prepared in a microwave oven, which means that it will take only a few minutes in the morning or in the evening to prepare it. An excellent option and for the situation "guests on the doorstep." A few minutes - and boldly treat guests dessert. Pour the pudding with a chocolate or berry sauce. Everyone will be sure that you spent at least an hour to prepare this dessert.
- Curd 200g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Groats semolina 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 g
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Sugar vanilla 10 g
- Raisin dark 30 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of curd cheese, we need cottage cheese, raisins, eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, mango, salt.
- Step 2 Connect the cottage cheese, eggs and sugar. Beat with a blender until smooth.
- Step 3 Add salt, vanilla sugar, mango.
- Step 4 Add the raisins and mix thoroughly.
- Step 5 Put the curd mass in oiled cake molds (approximately 2-2.5 tablespoons in one form).
- Step 6 Bake in the microwave in this mode: 3 minutes at 750 watts. 2 minutes to give a rest right in the microwave. Once again, 2 minutes at a power of 750 watts.