Recipe for Chocolate Nut Heirloom
Chocolate sweets with condensed milkChocolate-nut jellies in texture are very similar to iris, but taste more like truffles. They are soft, but not so much as to melt in the hands. Frozen layer can be cut into a knitted knife in candy of different shapes. To even more surprise guests, try wrapping them in candy wrappers, for example, sliced from a sleeve for baking.
- Cocoa powder 4 tbsp. L.
- Condensed milk 1 pot
- Walnut 100 g
- Sugar 170 g
- Butter 50 g
- Step 1 To prepare the jam, you need to take condensed milk, walnut kernels, cocoa powder, butter and sugar.
- Step 2 Nut kernels slightly dry in the oven, cool and chop large.
- Step 3 Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan with a thick bottom, add butter, cocoa, sugar and nuts.
- Step 4 Mix the mixture thoroughly and heat it over low heat with constant stirring for 15 minutes, that is until it falls behind the pan walls.
- Step 5 Pour the mixture into a form lined with foil or oiled, and put in a refrigerator.
- Step 6 Remove the frozen briquette from the mold.
- Step 7 When feeding cut the layer into pieces. Very good dessert for tea, coffee or cocoa!