Recipe for Pancakes with mint and cinnamon
Interesting pancakes Many housewives do notThink how to make pancakes - they are always easy to prepare them "from what they are." But for many newbies this method does not always end with success! Therefore, we propose to cook, this at first sight is a simple dish, all the same according to the recipe. We already prepared buckwheat pancakes, biscuits and pancakes with apples. And today we offer a recipe for pancakes with mint from a mixture of several kinds of flour. Maybe at first glance this is an unusual recipe, then with complete certainty it can be said that it is very interesting and tasty!
- Wheat flour 0.5 tbsp.
- Flour corn 0.5 tbsp.
- Groats manna 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Potato starch 1 tsp.
- Soda 1 tsp.
- Kefir 1 tbsp.
- Cinnamon ground 1 tsp.
- Fresh mint 0.5 bunch
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare pancakes, take wheat flour and corn, semolina, sugar, kefir, cinnamon and fresh mint.
- Step 2 Combine in a bowl both types of flour, semolina, sugar, starch and soda.
- Step 3 Wash the mint thoroughly and finely chop it.
- Step 4 Add the mint and cinnamon to the dry mix - mix everything well.
- Step 5 Then add the yogurt. Pour kefir slowly, mixing the mixture well - the dough should look like a thick sour cream (kefir may need 0.5-1 cup).
- Step 6 In a frying pan heat the vegetable oil and, spreading a tablespoon of dough, fry the fritters from two sides to a ruddy color over medium heat.
- Step 7 Serve hot pancakes with honey or jam.