Cabbage stew with chicken and beans
Stewed cabbage with beans Cabbage is a veryuseful. It contains a lot of vitamins and fiber, which our body needs so much. Very interesting is the fact that the ancient Greeks cabbage was a symbol of sobriety and attributed to it a magical power that removes the state of intoxication. But cabbage stew - a frequent guest on our table. The dish is everyday. Today I suggest preparing cabbage with chicken and beans.
- White cabbage 600 g
- Chicken fillet 500g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Bay leaf 3 pcs.
- Salt 3 g
- White beans, canned 500 g
- Step 1 To prepare stewed cabbage with chicken fillet and beans, we will need cabbage, chicken fillet, canned in tomato sauce, onion, sunflower oil, salt, bay leaf.
- Step 2 Cut the cabbage thinly.
- Step 3 Cut the onion into small cubes and save on sunflower oil.
- Step 4 Chicken the fillet cut into pieces and fry in vegetable oil 7-8 minutes.
- Step 5 Boil the cabbage in salted boiling water for 5 minutes. To wring out.
- Step 6 In a frying pan, mix the cabbage, chicken fillet, beans in tomato sauce, onions. Salt to taste.
- Step 7 Stew on a small fire for 20 minutes, at the end add bay leaf and salt to taste.