Recipe Cheesecakes with chocolate
Cheesecakes from cottage cheese with chocolate Cheeses from fatHome cottage cheese with chocolate droplets - great for breakfast or dessert! Chocolate during the frying of cheese cakes melts, saturating the cottage cheese with a characteristic chocolate taste, so serve them in hot or warm form! Chocolate droplets (drops) can be replaced with pieces of milk, black or even white chocolate, orient yourself to your taste.
- Curd 500g
- Chocolate drops 2 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 3 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined oil 75 ml
- Step 1 For the preparation of cheese cakes with chocolateWe need cottage cheese, chocolate droplets (drops) or small pieces of milk or black chocolate, chicken egg, sugar, wheat flour, sunflower refined oil.
- Step 2 We combine the curd in a deep bowl with sugar.
- Step 3 We also drive into the bowl a chicken egg.
- Step 4 Mix the curd mass with a spoon, carefully kneading the cottage cheese.
- Step 5 Add the chocolate droplets.
- Step 6 Carefully mix the mass.
- Step 7 Pour the sifted wheat flour.
- Step 8 And once again, stir well.
- Step 9 We form from the prepared curd mass small round flat syrnichki and slightly we pour them in a flour.
- Step 10 Fry the syrniki from two sides in sunflower refined oil until golden brown.
- Step 11 Put the ready-made syrniki on a plate and serve it for dessert.