Stew with sauerkraut, chicken and potatoes
Homemade ragout The sauerkraut gives potatoesAnd chicken meat acidity, but in general the dish turns rich, home-style delicious. If desired, you can add to the stew and other vegetables - sweet pepper, carrots, green peas or a string bean. To make this stew, it is better to take potato starch, a well-brewed variety. Try a very tasty stew!
- Chicken Thigh 2 pcs.
- Potatoes 5 pcs.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Cabbage white sour 300 g
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 100 ml
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Broth chicken 100 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the stew, we need potatoes, chicken legs, sauerkraut, onions, sunflower refined oil, salt, black ground pepper, chicken broth.
- Step 2 Cut my leg and cut into 2 pieces over the joints. Meat slightly salt.
- Step 3 Fry onion in sunflower refined oil, cut into half rings, and chicken to a golden crust.
- Step 4 Potatoes are cleaned and cut into large pieces. Put the first layer in a saucepan or pan.
- Step 5 Potatoes salt and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Step 6 Put the fried chicken and onions into potatoes.
- Step 7 Put the sauerkraut on chickenCabbage. We distribute the cabbage evenly. Pour 100 ml of chicken broth, cover the pan with a lid, put first on a strong fire, and then stew the stew on low heat for about 30 minutes without stirring.
- Step 8 After 30 minutes stir the ragout and cook another 10 minutes until it is ready. We serve ragout for lunch in a hot form.