Easy soup with vegetables
Soup with vegetables and pasta letters This soup is notWill take a long time to prepare and will fit during the fasting, if you replace the melted butter with vegetable. I am sure that children will be delighted with the soup in which various letters and figures float, although I have observed many times that adults do not remain indifferent to such a small feature and bright filling of the dish. I recommend vegetables cook on a very slow fire, then the broth will get the most saturated, and the vegetables will not boil. If you think that the taste of the soup is not bright enough, in this case at the end of the cooking you can add a little whey and favorite spices.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Bay leaf 2 pcs.
- Black pepper powder 4 g
- Salt 16 g
- Cooking oil 30 g
- Water 2 l
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Potatoes 2 pcs.
- Cabbage color 100 g
- Pasta figured 20 g
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Step 1 To make soup you will need carrots, potatoes, bell peppers, cauliflower, greens, pasta letters, water, salt, oil, black pepper, bay leaf.
- Step 2 Peel carrots and potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Bulgarian pepper is peeled and cut, and the cauliflower is divided into small inflorescences.
- Step 3 Place the vegetables in a saucepan, add bay leaf and, if desired, favorite spices, for example, hops-suneli. Pour cold water and put for 20 minutes on a slow fire.
- Step 4 Then add the pasta letters and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Step 5 Then add salt, add greens and melted butter. Stir and serve.