Meatloaf with garlic and spices
Turkey in a roll To a festive table alwaysWe prepare meat cutting. Among sausages of different varieties you can offer guests a meatloaf with garlic and spices. It can be prepared from poultry meat - chicken or turkey. The roll turns out fragrant, juicy enough, beautiful in a cut. You can cook this roll not only in a double boiler, but also in the oven. Bon Appetit!
- Turkey fillet 500g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Gelatine 10 g
- Coriander dry 3 g
- Provencal herbs 3 g
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Salt 5 g
- Step 1 To prepare a meatloaf, it is necessary to take the turkey fillet, gelatin, garlic, coriander dry corn, Provence herbs, black pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Prepare a mixture of seasonings and spices: black pepper, salt, Provencal herbs, coriander seeds, chopped garlic, gelatin. Mix everything.
- Step 3 Wash the turkey fillet, dry it, cut it into long strips. Fold in a convenient container.
- Step 4 Prepared meat covered with a mixture of herbs and spices. Mix everything.
- Step 5 Spread a prepared (cut) sleeve for baking on the table. Lay out strips of meat on the film.
- Step 6 Very tightly roll the strip of meat into a roll. Firmly tie the film from both sides.
- Step 7 Put the prepared meat in the steamer's oven (you can cook in the oven). Cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Step 8 Gently take the roulette from the steamer. Cool down. Put the roll in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Convenient for the night. In the morning remove the tape from the roll, cut it into pieces.
- Step 9 Put the roll into a cold snack.