Asparagus salad with pickled tofu cheese
Salad from asparagus with pickled cheese tofu SaladFrom shoots of green asparagus is quick in cooking. Escape can be steamed or boiled. If there is no steamer, you can boil the asparagus. It is very convenient to boil the asparagus in a high saucepan (shoots of asparagus are installed in such a pan vertically, their bases are cooked in a small amount of boiling water, while the tender tops are processed by steam). The most important thing is not to digest asparagus. Salad with asparagus is suitable marinated cheese with Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and ripe avocado. Salad looks appetizing, very tasty and healthy.
- Asparagus 200g
- Tofu 100 g
- Olives with a bone 40 g
- Cherry tomatoes 150g
- Avocado 1 pc.
- Salt 1 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Olive oil 10 ml
- Step 1 To make a salad, you need to take a pickled cheese tofu, olives, avocado, cherry tomatoes, shoots of green asparagus, salt, prec.
- Step 2 Cook the asparagus in the steamer for 7-10 minutes.
- Step 3 In the olives make an incision, remove the stone. Cut the olives into circles.
- Step 4 Cut the tomatoes into halves and quarters.
- Step 5 Cut the avocado slices. Grind as desired.
- Step 6 Pickled tofu cheese to get from marinade, dry, cut finer.
- Step 7 Assemble the salad from the ingredients. Beautifully lay vegetables and cheese, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Step 8 Salad can be served traditionally in a salad bowl, just chop the asparagus. Stir vegetables, season with olive oil, salt and pepper.