Recipe Potato "Hassel"
Baked potatoes "Hassel" It happens so, when inThe house is nothing special, and "guests are on the threshold," the potato, or rather, its variety, in baked form, the potato "Hassel" can become a wand. The composition of this dish includes fresh bread crumbs and butter, which, when baked, create a magical taste of a creamy crispy and melting mouth potato. Baked potatoes "Hassel" is considered a Swedish dish. Also, some sources of it are positioned as a dietary dish, because only milk fats are used here and it is baked in the oven. In any case, this is another option for filing such a traditional potato for us. Try, surprise the guests. You will not remain indifferent.
- Potatoes 10 pcs.
- Butter 200 g
- Loaf of 100 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For cooking, take: potatoes, loaf (can be replaced with breadcrumbs, but better fresh crumbs), butter, salt (to taste).
- Step 2 Cut the pulp of the loaf in a blender to the state of crumb.
- Step 3 Peel potatoes, wash and dry with a towel.
- Step 4 Cut the potatoes across, not cutting itto end. Council. Put the peeled potatoes in a tablespoon and cut it into thin plates. The spoon will not allow the blade of the knife to make a cut to the end, and as a result you will get "potato-accordion".</ P>
- Step 5 Grease the baking dish with butter. Put the potatoes on it with the cuts up, salt.
- Step 6 Sprinkle the potatoes with bread crumbs and pour over melted butter.
- Step 7 Bake at 200 ° C for one hour. In the baking process, grease the potatoes 2 times with melted butter.</ P>