Recipe Grilled steak in marinade
- Balsamic vinegar - 1/2 cup
- Light brown sugar - 2 items. Spoons
- Cloves of garlic - 2 pieces
- Crushed dried rosemary - 1 teaspoon
- Salt and ground pepper - - To taste
- Beef steak - 650 Grams (cut into 4 equal parts)
In a closing plastic bag or shallowDishes combine vinegar, sugar, garlic, rosemary, 1 teaspoon of large salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Strew the steak on the forks and immerse it in the marinade. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes or cover and store in the refrigerator until 1 day. Heat the grill to a high temperature, lightly grease the grill with oil. Remove the meat from the marinade, allowing to drain excess liquid. Fry steak on the grill for 2 to 4 minutes on each side. Put the beef on a dish, cover it with a free aluminum foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.