Halloween Eyes Recipe
- White chocolate tiles - 2 pieces
- Donuts - 12 pieces
- Black chocolate - 1 piece
- Tube of red confectionery glaze - 1 Piece
- Vegetable oil - 2 items. Spoons
1. Make round balls of donuts the size of a human eye. Melt the tiles of white chocolate (on low heat) - keep hot until the end of the preparation of snacks. Put the donut on the fork and put it in hot chocolate, just do with all the "eyes". Remove excess white chocolate. 2. Make pupils of dark chocolate and place them on the eyeball. Using a tube of red confectionary glaze we make wavy veins. That's all. Happy Halloween!