Recipe Lemon curd (Lemon curd)
Lemon curd (Lemon curd) What canTo be better than a sunny summer morning? A tasty breakfast, as bright and sunny, can complement the perfect picture. Today we want to treat you with a spoonful of "sunny mood". This is an amazing lemon dessert. Lemon curd (Lemon curd) - a classic English dessert, in consistency like custard or lemon jam. Lemon cream is great for morning pancakes, a piece of toasted toast or as a filling for biscuit cake. This amazing cream is prepared very simply. It is stored in the refrigerator. And instead of lemons you can choose any, suitable for the mood of citrus.
- Lemon 2 pcs.
- Sugar 100 g
- Butter 20 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Step 1 To make a lemon cream, take: lemons, eggs, sugar, butter.
- Step 2 With lemons, peel and squeeze the juice.
- Step 3 Rub the zest with sugar.
- Step 4 Add the lemon juice, eggs. Stir.
- Step 5 Pour the mixture into a saucepan. Add a piece of butter. Put on a slow fire.
- Step 6 Cook until thick (about 3-5 minutes). Constantly stirring.
- Step 7 Pour over the jars. If your eggs are still slightly curled (although this should not happen, since the recipe contains acid), then wipe the cream through a sieve or whisk with a blender. Bon Appetit!</ P>