Recipe Yoghurt jelly with berries
Easy jelly from yogurt Jelly, like dessert, veryWell suited during the hot season. It is light and always refreshing. And it looks good on the festive table. And how children love him! Desserts based on jelly are huge. In this recipe, I suggest that you prepare it on the basis of yogurt and with the addition of berries. As a solidifying base, I took the ready-made dry jelly from the store, since yogurt needs to be further sweetened. You do not need to add sugar powder, you can simply add juice from berries for color. Such a dessert will suit both adults and children.
- Jelly 90 g
- Yogurt 150 ml
- Sugar powder 1 tsp.
- Strawberry frozen 30 g
- Raspberry frozen 30 g
- Currant black frozen 30 g
- Water 125 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the jelly, take a bag of any dry berry jelly, 0,5 glasses of water, yogurt or sour cream, powdered sugar (optional), frozen berries.
- Step 2 We start with the preparation of the jelly according to the instructions, but you need to take 2 times less water than indicated on the package.
- Step 3 Heat the water and dissolve the dry powder. The finished jelly is cooled to room temperature.
- Step 4 Then in a bowl of a mixer we beat up yoghurt and the cooled down jelly to homogeneous weight.
- Step 5 In the feeding forms fill the berries.
- Step 6 And pour the yoghurt jelly. We leave it in the refrigerator until it is completely solidified and our dessert is ready.