Recipe Salad from canned squid
Salad with squids Squids are the cephalopodsMollusks. They go on sale in a fresh-frozen and canned form, as well as in packages with already boiled and chopped fillets. Squid is a pantry of protein. By the content of protein, vitamins B6, PP squid is superior to fish meat, domestic animals. In addition, squid is rich in such valuable mineral substances as phosphorus, iron, copper, iodine. According to their content, they exceed cow's milk, veal, and fish.
- Squids canned 200 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Green onion 50 g
- Parsley fresh 30 g
- Canned peas 50 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad you need to take canned squid, eggs, green onions, canned green peas, parsley greens, mayonnaise, black pepper, salt.
- Step 2 Eggs pour water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, and then cool in cold water, peel and cut into small cubes.
- Step 3 Squids are separated from the liquid and chopped into thin strips.
- Step 4 Wash the onions in the running water, drain and cut into thin rings.
- Step 5 Pour the parsley thoroughly in running water, dry and finely chop.
- Step 6 Combine all the prepared ingredients and add the green peas detached from the filling.
- Step 7 Salad pepper, salt and season with mayonnaise.
- Step 8 Mix thoroughly. If the salad is too thick, then you can add a little pouring from the peas.