Recipe Lenten cookies on brine
Lenten cookies There is a lot of interestingLean baking recipes. The cookies on the brine are one of them. Pickle for making cookies can be used any - cucumber, cabbage, from pickled tomatoes. The cookie comes out crispy, well keeps the shape when baking. Such a cookie is perfect for an evening family tea party!
- Pickle bicarbonate 150 ml
- Sunflower refined oil 150 ml
- Sugar 8 tbsp. L.
- Wheat Flour 200 g
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For the preparation of cookies, we need a cucumber pickle, flour, sugar, sunflower oil, baking powder &
- Step 2 Combine brine, sunflower oil and sugar.
- Step 3 Add the flour with the baking powder.
- Step 4 Knead the soft dough.
- Step 5 On a dust-dusted board, roll the dough 3 mm thick. Shape the cookie.
- Step 6 Put the cookies in the form on the cooking paper.
- Step 7 Bake the pastry at 180 ° C until golden brown for about 20 minutes.