Recipe Baked potatoes with mustard
Potatoes in herbs and mustardThere are no ways of baking: potatoes in Italian herbs, breadcrumbs, with bacon and cheese and many other variations on this subject. This time we baked potatoes in mustard. Very juicy and nourishing dish. Potatoes are a universal product. It is necessary to add to it spicy herbs and it transforms beyond recognition. In addition, the potato "friends" with all vegetables, meat, fish and mushrooms. Another undoubted plus of potatoes is its availability. In addition, dishes from potatoes are suitable for all occasions. It all depends on how to cook it. There are already no rules. Experiment on health!
- Potatoes 1000 g
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Mustard 5 tsp.
- Oregano dry 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For this recipe, take: potatoes, garlic, mustard (we chose the usual mustard and in the seeds 50/50), dried oregano, black pepper, vegetable oil.
- Step 2 Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
- Step 3 Boil potatoes in salted water for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 4 In the bowl, mix: mustard, squeezed garlic, vegetable oil, oregano, black ground pepper.
- Step 5 Stir the marinade thoroughly with a fork or a whisk.
- Step 6 With the boiled potatoes drain the water, allow to cool and add the marinade.
- Step 7 Stir the potatoes with the marinade and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
- Step 8 Fold the baking tray with parchment paper. Put on it potato slices and bake in a preheated oven for 200-40 ° C for 30-40 minutes until a golden crust is formed.