Recipe Salad with crab sticks, tomatoes and garlic
Despite the fact that in this"Red-white" salad a small amount of products and they are quite familiar, the taste of it turns out to be new and very peculiar! Crab sticks fit very well with tomatoes, and garlic gives such an amazing taste and aroma, without which this salad would not be so bright! And he is very juicy and fast in cooking! Crab sticks take chilled, and tomatoes are not juicy, with dense flesh. Serve salad with crab sticks and tomatoes immediately or in the near future after cooking, portionwise (in glasses or kremankah). Very tasty, I recommend!
- Crab sticks 240g
- Tomatoes 2 pcs.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Mayonnaise 5 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 pinch
- White pepper ground 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, we need not frozen crab sticks, tomatoes with thick flesh, salt, black pepper, garlic and fat mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Crab sticks are cut not too thin rings obliquely, so that the rings are wide.
- Step 3 Tomatoes, cut out the stems and cut into small cubes. Formed juice from tomatoes merge.
- Step 4 We clean and chop the garlic.
- Step 5 Combine the prepared ingredients: crab sticks, tomatoes and garlic.
- Step 6 We fill them with mayonnaise, a little salt and pepper.
- Step 7 Stir the salad.
- Step 8 Put the salad in a serving bowl or glasses, if desired, decorate with fresh dill and serve to the table!