Recipe of Fritat "Cheeseburger"
- Beef - 450 Grams
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoons (plus 2 pinch)
- Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoons (plus 2 pinch)
- Garlic powder - 1/4 Teaspoons (plus 2 pinch)
- Olive oil - 1 st. a spoon
- Bulb - 1 piece
- Eggs - 10 pieces (large)
- Milk - 3 items. Spoons
- Cheddar cheese - 120 Grams
- Bacon, fried mushrooms, sliced tomatoes - To taste (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Lubricate the baking dish or deep dish with a little oil or sprinkle with oil in the spray. Fry beef in a frying pan over medium heat, seasoning with salt, pepper and garlic powder. In another frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry the chopped onion with a pinch of salt and pepper. Fry until the onion is clear. 2. Beat together eggs, milk, 1/2 grated Cheddar cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of salt, pepper and garlic powder. 3. Evenly place the beef on the bottom of the baking dish and sprinkle with the fried onion. Add extra stuffing to your choice if desired. 4. Pour the egg mixture from above. 5. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. 6. Bake fritat in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. 7. Cut the fritate into pieces and serve it in the morning for breakfast or with soup or salad for lunch and dinner.