Recipe Salad with crab sticks and corn
Salad for any occasion This salad existsA lot of interpretations, I propose to try my. In our family it is a favorite salad for any occasion - regular meeting of friends, Sunday lunch or a holiday. My salad with crab sticks and corn features juiciness, freshness and lightness, bright colors make it very sunny and joyful. Many will like it also because it is quickly prepared from unpretentious products - try it!
- Crab sticks 200g
- Corn canned 1 can
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare a salad you need: crab sticks, eggs, canned corn, fresh cucumber, carrots, mayonnaise and salt.
- Step 2 First of all, boil the eggs - during their cooking you will prepare all the other ingredients of the salad.
- Step 3 Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Step 4 Cut the crab sticks across into pieces 0.5-1 cm thick.
- Step 5 Grate the carrot and grate it on a fine grater.
- Step 6 Cut the boiled eggs into small cubes.
- Step 7 Combine all the ingredients of the salad in a bowl, season with mayonnaise and salt.
- Step 8 Mix and serve on the table - both in portions and in a common salad bowl.