Recipe Dessert of fruit fried in batter
Dessert in batter. Pieces of apples and bananas,Fried in batter - an excellent dessert! I really liked the dumplings used in this recipe - a combination of corn and wheat flour, as well as potato starch and brown cane sugar, achieved an excellent result. A thin layer of dough wrapping fruit slices turned out to be soft and at the same time roasted, evenly covers pieces of bananas and apples and at the same time allows them to be prepared and become soft, while keeping the shape. Very tasty dessert!
- Apple 3 pcs.
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice. L.
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Flour corn 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Wheat Flour 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Potato starch 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Water boiled 50 ml
- Refined Sunflower Oil 200 ml
- Step 1 To make bananas and apples in batterWe need apples, bananas, lemon juice, brown sugar, egg white, corn flour, wheat flour, potato starch, boiled water, sunflower refined oil. And one more nuance - frying pan should be non-stick!
- Step 2 We combine in a small but deep bowl of corn and wheat flour, potato starch and brown sugar.
- Step 3 Add the egg white to the dry ingredients.
- Step 4 Mix the sausage, pouring boiled cold water. The consistency of the batter should be like that of thick sour cream.
- Step 5 We clean apples and bananas, cut into slices. Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Step 6 We dip the fruit slices into the batter.
- Step 7 Fry apples and bananas in heavily heated sunflower refined oil from all sides in a non-stick frying pan until a golden crust appears.
- Step 8 We serve fruit in batter for dessert in hot, warm or cold form, sprinkled with powdered sugar.