Recipe Chocolate Clafuti with Peaches
Clafuti - a dessert from France Such a dessert is somethingLooks like a pie, and a casserole. But the preparation is very simple. Dough for cooking klafuti is very similar to pancakes - milk, eggs, flour. Fruits are placed on the bottom of the mold, and from above they are poured with a pancake batter. Fruits should be cut into small pieces the size of a cherry.Chocolate clafuti with canned peaches comes out juicy and fragrant.</ P> </ P>
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Flour, wheat 80 g
- Sugar 75 g
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp. L.
- Milk 200 ml
- Peaches canned 200g
- Cognac 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of klafuti we will need cocoa, flour, sugar, milk, eggs, cognac, canned peaches.
- Step 2 Combine the flour, sugar, eggs.
- Step 3 Add 100 ml of milk.
- Step 4 Interfer the sifted cocoa.
- Step 5 Add cognac and the rest of the milk. Leave the dough for 20 minutes alone.
- Step 6 Peaches cut into small pieces and put in a greased baking dish.
- Step 7 Pour the peaches with a batter.
- Step 8 Bake for 25-30 minutes at 200 ° C.