Peking cabbage salad with crab sticks
Delicious Salad Salad from Peking cabbage can bePrepare all winter, enriching your diet with a bunch of vitamins and other nutrients. This kind of cabbage is perfectly combined not only with vegetables, but also with various meat and fish additives. Well-selected sauces give the salads from Peking additional taste sensations, making them spicy.
- Cabbage Peking 300 g
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Crab sticks 100g
- Canned corn 150 g
- Mayonnaise 150 g
- Parsley fresh 10 g
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To make a salad, take fresh Peking cabbage, carrots, crab sticks, canned corn, mayonnaise, parsley, black pepper and salt.
- Step 2 Finely chop the cabbage.
- Step 3 Carrots clean and rub on a coarse grater.
- Step 4 Crab sticks finely chopped.
- Step 5 Wash the parsley greens in running water, dry and finely chop.
- Step 6 Combine all the prepared ingredients and add corn stripped from the potting.
- Step 7 Mix everything, pepper, salt and season with mayonnaise.