Recipe for Chicken Meat in Teriyaki Sauce
Spicy chicken Japanese food is differentPreferences of products that are natural and minimally processed. Seafood, poultry and vegetables are widely used. Dishes are served in small portions, but varied in assortment. Japanese cuisine is also distinguished by specific cutlery - most of the dishes should be eaten with sticks. Spoons are rarely used, and knives and forks are not used at all. In this regard, all the dishes are served in the form of small pieces, so that it is convenient to take them with chopsticks and do not need to divide. The design of the dishes and the table layout differ significantly from the European one, the emphasis is on the aesthetic appearance of the dish and the table as a whole. Today we will prepare spicy chicken meat in Teriyaki sauce. How to prepare this sauce, we already know. Marinade will give the meat a softness and aroma. This dish will perfectly decorate the table at the banquet or create a mood during dinner.
- Chicken fillet 300 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Olive oil 10 ml
- Teriyaki sauce 50 ml
- Sesame White 10 g
- Step 1 To cook chicken meat, you need to take chicken fillet, Teriyaki sauce, olive oil, white sesame, onion.
- Step 2 Chop the chicken with small bars.
- Step 3 Marinate meat in Teriyaki sauce. Put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Step 4 Cut the onions into semi-rings.
- Step 5 Put the chicken meat on the frying pan with the extra virgin olive oil without marinade. Fry for 2 minutes on high heat, then reduce the heat, so as not to burn the meat, cook another 5 minutes.
- Step 6 Add the onion, lightly fry it. Pour the marinade from the meat and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Step 7 Put the meat on the dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. To serve meat, sauce and baked vegetables.