Recipe Coffee jam
Sometimes I want to make something interesting,Unusual, original. I wanted to make such an unusual jam. Of course, it does not consist of one coffee. It also includes prunes, ginger and black currants. This jam comes out with a very interesting rich and spicy taste. Your family is unlikely to understand the composition of jam. To taste it is very similar to chocolate pasta.
- Prunes 150 g
- Black currant 100 g
- Fresh ginger 10 g
- Sugar 6 tbsp. L.
- Espresso coffee 200 ml
- Step 1 For the preparation of coffee jam we need strong coffee, prunes, currants, ginger, sugar.
- Step 2 Connect strong coffee with prunes.
- Step 3 Add sugar.
- Step 4 Ginger clean and grate on a fine grater.
- Step 5 Tie ginger in a gauze knot and put it in coffee. Boil the mixture for 5 minutes
- Step 6 Remove the bundle with the ginger. Pour currant into the mixture. Boil 1 minute.
- Step 7 Grind the mixture with a blender into a homogeneous mass.
- Step 8 Serve coffee jam with pancakes, pancakes, cottage cheese.