Recipe: Pork liver in Moscow
Roasted pork liver The liver is an excellent product,On the content of nutrients and nutrients surpasses even meat and, although it refers to subproducts (that is, products of a lower grade), but is highly valued in cooking! From the liver you can cook a lot of delicious dishes - all kinds of pastes, soufflé. Pork liver cooked in this way, fried in breadcrumbs, has a characteristic taste, and fried onions complement the dish at the very best! To the liver in Moscow, the ideal side dish will be mashed potatoes.
- Pork liver 350g
- Onion 0.5 pcs.
- Butter 75 g
- Breadcrumbs 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 3 pinch
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Step 1 For the preparation of pork liver in Moscow, we need pork liver, onions, breadcrumbs, butter, salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Pork liver is washed, wiped with a towel and cut into large flat pieces.
- Step 3 Sprinkle pieces of liver with salt and black pepper.
- Step 4 Roll the pieces of liver in breadcrumbs.
- Step 5 Fry in butter (40 grams) on both sides.
- Step 6 The liver is not fried much, but until it is completely ready (the red juice should not flow out).
- Step 7 Remove the finished liver from the frying pan, add the remaining butter and fry the onions cut into half rings.
- Step 8 On the liver, put the fried onions. We serve the liver in Moscow in a hot form with a side dish for lunch.