Recipe Ice cream "Tiramisu"
Homemade ice cream "Tiramisu" Summer is approachingHeat, when you want to sit in the shade of trees, drink a soft drink or enjoy delicious ice cream. I propose to make ice cream at home. It is very similar in composition to a real tiramisu, hence its name. A fragrant, gentle, with pieces of chocolate and savoyardi cookies, it will not leave anyone indifferent!
- Cheese Mascarpone 250 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Espresso coffee 20 ml
- Cognac 40 ml
- Sugar 20g
- Chocolate black 40 g
- Cookies Savoyardi 25 g
- Milk 30 ml
- Step 1 To prepare ice cream we need milk, sugar, mascarpone, chocolate, eggs, savoyardi, espresso, cognac.
- Step 2 Separate yolks from proteins.
- Step 3 Combine the yolks and sugar.
- Step 4 Beat with a blender until lush.
- Step 5 Add to the yolk mass mascarpone, cognac, coffee, milk.
- Step 6 Beat again.
- Step 7 Put the mass in the container for freezing. Put in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Step 8 Remove the mass from the freezer and beat it with a blender until smooth. Put in the freezer again for 1 hour. After an hour, blend again with a blender.
- Step 9 Add chocolate and savoyardi cut into small pieces. Mix. Put in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Step 10 Serve the ice cream portion by portion, picking up portions with a spoon for ice cream.