Recipe Chicken roll with pistachios for a couple
Roll for the holiday We continue the experiments withPreparing rolls. Today we prepare a bright roll of chicken fillet. Add to the roll we take pistachios and dried cranberries. It is the pistachios that will give an unusual taste to the roll, and the red cranberry will decorate it. Cooking roulette is quite simple. I repeat that you can cook this roll in the oven. You can serve it to the festive table and just for dinner.
- Chicken fillet 350g
- Pistachio 50 g
- Cranberry dried 100 g
- Cream 30 ml
- Salt 4 g
- Black pepper powder 3 g
- Step 1 To prepare the roll, you need to take chicken fillets, pistachios, dried cranberries, cream 30%, salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Cut the filet with a sharp knife and unfold it like a "book".
- Step 3 Lightly chop off the chicken fillet so that you have a rectangle from a piece of meat. Protruding pieces of meat cut off, chop and put on top.
- Step 4 Apply the cream over the whole surface of the fillet. Salt. Spice up.
- Step 5 Pistachio clean. Wash the cranberries and dry them. Pour pistachios and cranberries on top.
- Step 6 Close the densely fillet roll into a foil for baking. Roll tightly on both sides.
- Step 7 Prepared roulette put in a soupSteamers. Cook for 45 minutes. In the oven, this roll can be baked for 45-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C. Only additionally roll the roll into foil.
- Step 8 Carefully remove the finished roll from the steamer. Cool down. Put into the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Step 9 Cut chilled roll into slices. Serve for lunch for a snack.