Recipe Cookies with nuts, chocolate and coconut chips
Cookies to forget about Very interestingCookies with nuts, pieces of chocolate and coconut chips, which is cooked in the oven for only 1 minute, and then you need to forget about it until the oven cools down, which is about 3 hours. If you cook cookies in the evening, and open the oven in the morning, then the cookie comes out even more crispy. In this recipe, we use 1 protein. The cookie comes out dry, crisp, perfectly keeps the shape. If two proteins are used for the same amount of other products, the cookie will turn out to be more vague, weaker maintains the shape, but the taste will also turn out slightly different. Both options are very good.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar powder 0.5 tbsp.
- Walnut walnuts 0.5 tbsp.
- Chocolate black 75 g
- Coconut shavings 75 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of cookies we need chocolate, egg, coconut chips, powdered sugar, walnuts.
- Step 2: Separate the protein from the yolk. We only need protein.
- Step 3 Combine protein and powdered sugar. Beat until foam forms.
- Step 4 Stir chocolate into the chocolate, cut into small pieces.
- Step 5 Add the coconut shavings.
- Step 6 Add the finely chopped nuts.
- Step 7 Stir.
- Step 8 Spread a small biscuit into the parchment paper using a tablespoon. If the mass is not good to stick together - tamp it right in the spoon.
- Step 9 Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Put the cookies in the oven and bake for exactly 1 minute. Then turn off the oven and leave the cookies in it until it cools down (3 hours), or better - at night. The next morning the cookies will be ready.