Cream Charlotte Recipe
Decoration for dessert Cream "Charlotte" - brewedCream on eggs or yolks without flour, which is good for a layer of biscuit cakes, decorating cakes and pastries, because it is tender, airy and perfectly holds the shape. Thanks to this, using a pastry syringe and various nozzles, you can decorate any confectionery product without problems. Adding a little cognac to the cream improves its taste.
- Butter 200 g
- Sugar 4 tbsp. L.
- Milk 6 tbsp. L.
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Cognac 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the cream "Charlotte" we need butter, eggs, milk, sugar, cognac.
- Step 2 Combine sugar and milk. Boil.
- Step 3 Eggs lightly beat.
- Step 4 Pour the hot milk into the eggs, stirring all the time.
- Step 5 Pour the egg mixture into a saucepan and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring all the time. But do not boil.
- Step 6 Cover the mixture with a food film so that it touches the surface of the cream. Cool to a temperature of 22 ° C.
- Step 7 Whip the oil to a lush mass (5-6 minutes).
- Step 8 Add chilled egg mass in portions, whisking all the time.
- Step 9 In the end, stir cognac.
- Step 10 The cream is ready.